Spiderling Spiderling

Just amazing. Everything about this game is just so warm and fuzzy and makes me feel all the feels. Thanks. Hope you'll make more games, you definitely have the talent.

Bearbarians Bearbarians

I realy like this tipe of games, and you surely tried to make something new with this consept. Leveling up and buying stuff is great, loved it. But there are things that just killed this game for me:

- Lags. Holy mother of god, is this game lags a lot. I don't know, maybe it's something to do with windows 8 that I use, or something with this game's compatibility with Chrome.. But it's just unholy the way it lags. Not only that, when I lag my character falls through the floor. Sometimes I start the round with, like, 2-3 deaths, because of lags.
- Lack of balance. If you want to make this game a class based one, you have to think of balance between classes. There is no balance here. At all. Choose mage, crank up "ranged" and hit "s" repeatedly. That's your win tactic.

Overall, an OK game. But it so easily could have been great. Please patch it, make it more stable, and do something with imbalanced mages and useless medics.

P.S. I'm terribly sorry for my bad english. I really tried to make this review readable. Thanks.

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

STEFANO!

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

OH! I GET IT!!!

I get it! It's a great game actualy! No, no realy!
You push that black guy around the hole damn planet. At first you feel sorry for him (i did) , but after 2 minutes of pushing him you going MAD. You wish you could kill him, and when game gives you such an opportunity...IT SO SATISFYING. I killed him and i laughed.

nothing can compare to this joy of killing.

Space is Key Space is Key

oh, i've got an idea...

what about shooting OVER the mountain?! :D

Cover Orange PlayersPack2 Cover Orange PlayersPack2

lol :D

the main music theme is a theme of russian show "the village of the fools" :D

game is great ;)

Canabalt Canabalt

LOLm

if you fall after the very first window it will be 101m :D

game is great )

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

HAXXOR!!.....?

wtf? the first time a banned him there was a game over O_o

Manly-Chicken responds:

did you right click?

Spewer Spewer

so much pain!

I wish author will die in flames for creating the last level !
the game was good (EXCEPT THE LAST LEVEL GOD DAMMIT!!1!1!)