Spider Pals Spider Pals

nooooo D:

you killed little spider! you monster :'(

desert. desert.

nice

it's fun to see someone is dieing.

Final Mansion Final Mansion

nice

liked the animation but...

why the demon easily throws "the main character" WITH the bag, but the bag itself
is too heavy for him? )

anyway i liked it.

Spiderling Spiderling

Just amazing. Everything about this game is just so warm and fuzzy and makes me feel all the feels. Thanks. Hope you'll make more games, you definitely have the talent.

Bearbarians Bearbarians

I realy like this tipe of games, and you surely tried to make something new with this consept. Leveling up and buying stuff is great, loved it. But there are things that just killed this game for me:

- Lags. Holy mother of god, is this game lags a lot. I don't know, maybe it's something to do with windows 8 that I use, or something with this game's compatibility with Chrome.. But it's just unholy the way it lags. Not only that, when I lag my character falls through the floor. Sometimes I start the round with, like, 2-3 deaths, because of lags.
- Lack of balance. If you want to make this game a class based one, you have to think of balance between classes. There is no balance here. At all. Choose mage, crank up "ranged" and hit "s" repeatedly. That's your win tactic.

Overall, an OK game. But it so easily could have been great. Please patch it, make it more stable, and do something with imbalanced mages and useless medics.

P.S. I'm terribly sorry for my bad english. I really tried to make this review readable. Thanks.

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

STEFANO!

The Bearrito The Bearrito

nice.

That is exact picture of a burrito that we got in Russia. Nothing special though.